Mission Statement Demonstrate the love of Christ to all wounded, injured or ill warriors and their families and caregivers.
- Offering respite;
- Assisting with reintegration into civilian settings;
- Showing our deep gratitude for their sacrifices;
- Sharing God’s Love
Individuals wishing to support this ministry may send their donation to – P.O. Box 574, Fredericksburg, Texas 78624, OR Fredericksburg United Methodist Church, 1800 North Llano, Fredericksburg, Texas 78624. Checks should be made out to – Wounded Warriors at Nebo. Checks and/or Cash may be dropped off at the church office, 1800 N Llano, Monday-Thursday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. You can also make financial contributions via PayPal using the donate button below.
How You Can Help
- Donate your B&B or Guest House for a weekend
- Provide Financial Support
- Visit with Warriors when They Come to an Event
- Sponsor an Event
- Take Photos at an Event
- Assist with Meal Preparation
- Pray for the Ministry and the Warriors They Serve
Tentative 2018-2019 Schedule (does not include twice monthly Card Classes or Day events which will be added each month)
|August 24||Spiritual Fitness||Enchanted Rock|
|September 14-16||Fearless Marriage Couples Retreat||Fredericksburg|
|October 22||Couples Workshop (Lunch Provided)||(SFAC)|
|October 26||“Becoming the Whole Package” Single Soldier Seminar Dinner||San Antonio|
|November 1||Spiritual Fitness||Enchanted Rock|
|December 7—9||Family Christmas R&R||Fredericksburg|
|January 25||Battalion Morale Booster Resiliency Day (Lunch provided)||TBD|
|February 8||Building Blocks for a Healthy Marriage (dinner, entertainment)||San Antonio|
|February 22—24||R & R weekend||Fredericksburg|
|March 29||Refresh Family Day Retreat (Cadre)||TBD|
|April 26||Day Event TBD||TBD|
|May 3-5||Couples Retreat||T Bar M Ranch or Newks Tennis Camp|
|May 15—July||WWAN Vacation|
- Sign up for all events is through the Chaplain’s office or WFSC. All events are first come first served so sign up as soon as possible.
- After sign up, an invitation will be emailed with further details, limitations, etc.
- Additional Day events may be added from time to time.
- Family is defined as a warrior, spouse, children up to 18 years old, single & living at home.
For more information visit our facebook page at www.facebook.com/ww.nebo You can also contact: Sharon Massey: Phone: 830-456-3697, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Dottie Pieper: Phone: 830-992-1329, email: email@example.com